Exploring Late Pleistocene climate variations
Article first published online: 3 JUN 2011
©2000. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Eos, Transactions American Geophysical Union
Volume 81, Issue 51, pages 625–630, 19 December 2000
How to Cite
2000), Exploring Late Pleistocene climate variations, Eos Trans. AGU, 81(51), 625–630, doi:10.1029/EO081i051p00625-01., et al. (
- Issue published online: 3 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 3 JUN 2011
- Hammer, C., P. A. Mayewski, D. Feel, and M. Stuiver, Greenland summit ice cores, J Geophys. Res., 102, C12, 1997.
- Dansgaard-Oeschger cycles and the California Current System: Planktonicforaminiferal response to rapid climate change in Santa Barbara Basin, Ocean Drilling Program hole S93A, Paleoceanogr., 75, 30–42, 2000. , and ,
- Deglacial changes in ocean circulation from an extended radiocarbon calibration, Nature, 397, 65–68, 1998. , , , , , , and ,
- Carbon isotopic evidence for methane hydrate instability during Quaternary interstadial, Science, 288, 128–133, 2000. , , , and ,
- North Atlantic paleointensity stack since 75 k.a. (NAPIS-75) and the duration of the Laschamp event, Phil. Trans. R. Soc. London A, 358, 1009–1025, 2000. , , , , and ,
- Natural Climate Variability on Decade-to-Century Time Scales, 630, National Academy Press, Washington, D.C., 1995. , et al.,
- Circulation changes in the Faeroe-Shetland Channel correlating with cold events during the last glacial period (58-10 k.a), Geology, 24, 937–940, 1996. , , , and ,
- Correlation between Arabian Sea and Greenland climate oscillations of the past 110,000 years, Nature, 393, 54–57, 1998. , , and ,
- Fbtential links between surging ice sheets, circulation changes, and the Dansgaard-Oeschger cycles in the Irminger Sea, 60-18 kyr, Paleoceanogr., 15, 425–442, 2000. , , , , , , , and ,
- Zolitschka, B., High-resolution records from European Lakes, Quat. Set Rev., 18, 7, 1999.