IGC Field Trip T131: Geological Framework of the Black Hills—Bear Lodge Mountains Region
- Frank R. Karner,
- Don Halvorson,
- Gordon A. Jenne,
- Stanley F. White
Published Online: 15 MAR 2013
Copyright 1989 American Geophysical Union.
Devils Tower - Black Hills Alkalic Igneous Rocks and General Geology
How to Cite
Karner, F. R. (2013) IGC Field Trip T131: Geological Framework of the Black Hills—Bear Lodge Mountains Region, in Devils Tower - Black Hills Alkalic Igneous Rocks and General Geology (eds F. R. Karner, D. Halvorson, G. A. Jenne and S. F. White), American Geophysical Union, Washington, D. C.. doi: 10.1029/FT131p0003
- Published Online: 15 MAR 2013
- Published Print: 1 JAN 1989
Print ISBN: 9780875906706
Online ISBN: 9781118667439
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!