IGC Field Trip T131: Devils Tower and the Missouri Buttes
- Frank R. Karner,
- Don Halvorson,
- Gordon A. Jenne and
- Stanley F. White
Published Online: 15 MAR 2013
Copyright 1989 American Geophysical Union.
Devils Tower - Black Hills Alkalic Igneous Rocks and General Geology
How to Cite
Karner, F. R. and Halvorson, D. L. (1989) IGC Field Trip T131: Devils Tower and the Missouri Buttes, in Devils Tower - Black Hills Alkalic Igneous Rocks and General Geology (eds F. R. Karner, D. Halvorson, G. A. Jenne and S. F. White), American Geophysical Union, Washington, D. C.. doi: 10.1029/FT131p0067
- Published Online: 15 MAR 2013
- Published Print: 1 JAN 1989
Print ISBN: 9780875906706
Online ISBN: 9781118667439
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!