Evidence for Estuarine Sedimentation in Wilcox (Paleogene) Deposits at the Big Brown Lignite Mine
- Walter B. Ayers Jr.,
- John A. Breyer and
- Robert B. Finkelman
Published Online: 21 MAR 2013
Copyright 1989 by the American Geophysical Union.
Depositional Settings of Texas Lignites: Dallas to San Antonio, Texas, July 4-8, 1989
How to Cite
Breyer, J. A. (1989) Evidence for Estuarine Sedimentation in Wilcox (Paleogene) Deposits at the Big Brown Lignite Mine, in Depositional Settings of Texas Lignites: Dallas to San Antonio, Texas, July 4-8, 1989 (eds W. B. Ayers, J. A. Breyer and R. B. Finkelman), American Geophysical Union, Washington, D. C.. doi: 10.1029/FT173p0017
- Published Online: 21 MAR 2013
- Published Print: 1 JAN 1989
Print ISBN: 9780875905754
Online ISBN: 9781118669433
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!