Introduction to the Geology of the Bahamas and San Salvador Island, with an Overflight Guide
- H. Allen Curran,
- Roger J. Bain,
- James L. Carew,
- John E. Mylroie,
- James W. Teeter and
- Brian White
Published Online: 15 MAR 2013
Copyright 1989 by the American Geophysical Union.
Pleistocene and Holocene Carbonate Environments on San Salvador Island, Bahamas: San Salvador Island, Bahamas, July 2-7, 1989
How to Cite
Curran, H. A. (2013) Introduction to the Geology of the Bahamas and San Salvador Island, with an Overflight Guide, in Pleistocene and Holocene Carbonate Environments on San Salvador Island, Bahamas: San Salvador Island, Bahamas, July 2-7, 1989 (eds H. A. Curran, R. J. Bain, J. L. Carew, J. E. Mylroie, J. W. Teeter and B. White), American Geophysical Union, Washington, D. C.. doi: 10.1029/FT175p0001
- Published Online: 15 MAR 2013
- Published Print: 1 JAN 1989
Print ISBN: 9780875906102
Online ISBN: 9781118667002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!