Pigeon Creek Lagoon, A Modern Analogue of the Pleistocene Granny Lake Basin
- H. Allen Curran,
- Roger J. Bain,
- James L. Carew,
- John E. Mylroie,
- James W. Teeter and
- Brian White
Published Online: 15 MAR 2013
Copyright 1989 by the American Geophysical Union.
Pleistocene and Holocene Carbonate Environments on San Salvador Island, Bahamas: San Salvador Island, Bahamas, July 2-7, 1989
How to Cite
Teeter, J. W. (1989) Pigeon Creek Lagoon, A Modern Analogue of the Pleistocene Granny Lake Basin, in Pleistocene and Holocene Carbonate Environments on San Salvador Island, Bahamas: San Salvador Island, Bahamas, July 2-7, 1989 (eds H. A. Curran, R. J. Bain, J. L. Carew, J. E. Mylroie, J. W. Teeter and B. White), American Geophysical Union, Washington, D. C.. doi: 10.1029/FT175p0043
- Published Online: 15 MAR 2013
- Published Print: 1 JAN 1989
Print ISBN: 9780875906102
Online ISBN: 9781118667002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!