Economic Geology of the Land Pebble Phosphate District of Florida and its Southern Extension
Published Online: 15 MAR 2013
Copyright 1989 by the American Geophysical Union.
Florida Phosphate Deposits: Tampa to Jacksonville, Florida June 30-July 7, 1989
How to Cite
Scott, T. and Cathcart, J. (1989) Economic Geology of the Land Pebble Phosphate District of Florida and its Southern Extension, in Florida Phosphate Deposits: Tampa to Jacksonville, Florida June 30-July 7, 1989, American Geophysical Union, Washington, D. C.. doi: 10.1029/FT178p0018
- Published Online: 15 MAR 2013
- Published Print: 1 JAN 1989
Print ISBN: 9780875906317
Online ISBN: 9781118666982
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!