Franciscan Complex Geology of the Crescent City Area, Northern California
Published Online: 17 MAR 2013
Copyright 1989 by the American Geophysical Union.
Geologic Evolution of the Northernmost Coast Ranges and Western Klamath Mountains, California: Galice, Oregon to Eureka, California July 20-28, 1989
How to Cite
Aalto, K. R., Harper, G. D., Carver, G. A., Cashman, S. M., Miller, W. C. and Kelsey, H. M. (1989) Franciscan Complex Geology of the Crescent City Area, Northern California, in Geologic Evolution of the Northernmost Coast Ranges and Western Klamath Mountains, California: Galice, Oregon to Eureka, California July 20-28, 1989, American Geophysical Union, Washington, D. C.. doi: 10.1029/FT308p0021
- Published Online: 17 MAR 2013
- Published Print: 1 JAN 1989
Print ISBN: 9780875905778
Online ISBN: 9781118670057
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!