Regional Ground-Water Systems in Northern Trans-Pecos Texas
Published Online: 17 MAR 2013
Copyright 1989 by the American Geophysical Union.
Structure and Stratigraphy of Trans-Pecos Texas: El Paso to Guadalupe Mountains and Big Bend July 20-29, 1989
How to Cite
Muehlberger, W. R., Dickerson, P. W., Dyer, J. R. and LeMone, D. V. (1989) Regional Ground-Water Systems in Northern Trans-Pecos Texas, in Structure and Stratigraphy of Trans-Pecos Texas: El Paso to Guadalupe Mountains and Big Bend July 20-29, 1989, American Geophysical Union, Washington, D. C.. doi: 10.1029/FT317p0123
- Published Online: 17 MAR 2013
- Published Print: 1 JAN 1989
Print ISBN: 9780875905747
Online ISBN: 9781118670149
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!