Stratigraphy and Structure of Marathon Region, West Texas
Published Online: 17 MAR 2013
Copyright 1989 by the American Geophysical Union.
Structure and Stratigraphy of Trans-Pecos Texas: El Paso to Guadalupe Mountains and Big Bend July 20-29, 1989
How to Cite
Muehlberger, W. R., Dickerson, P. W., Dyer, J. R. and LeMone, D. V. (1989) Stratigraphy and Structure of Marathon Region, West Texas, in Structure and Stratigraphy of Trans-Pecos Texas: El Paso to Guadalupe Mountains and Big Bend July 20-29, 1989, American Geophysical Union, Washington, D. C.. doi: 10.1029/FT317p0147
- Published Online: 17 MAR 2013
- Published Print: 1 JAN 1989
Print ISBN: 9780875905747
Online ISBN: 9781118670149
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!