Introduction to the Excursion
- Robert H. Moench,
- Pierre St.-Julien,
- Gary M. Boone,
- Eugene L. Boudette,
- Wallace A. Bothner,
- Richard Goldsmith,
- Arthur M. Hussey II and
- John D. Unger
Published Online: 17 MAR 2013
Copyright 1989 by the American Geophysical Union.
Northern Appalachian Transect: Southeastern Quebec, Canada Through Western Maine, U.S.A.; Quebec City, Canada to Portland, Maine, July 20-26, 1989
How to Cite
Moench, R. H. (1989) Introduction to the Excursion, in Northern Appalachian Transect: Southeastern Quebec, Canada Through Western Maine, U.S.A.; Quebec City, Canada to Portland, Maine, July 20-26, 1989 (eds R. H. Moench, P. St.-Julien, G. M. Boone, E. L. Boudette, W. A. Bothner, R. Goldsmith, A. M. Hussey and J. D. Unger), American Geophysical Union, Washington, D. C.. doi: 10.1029/FT358p0001
- Published Online: 17 MAR 2013
- Published Print: 1 JAN 1989
Print ISBN: 9780875905594
Online ISBN: 9781118669600
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!