Days 5 and 6—Metakorphic Stratigraphy of the Northwestern Part of the Kearsarge-Central Maine Synclinorium, Western Maine
- Robert H. Moench,
- Pierre St.-Julien,
- Gary M. Boone,
- Eugene L. Boudette,
- Wallace A. Bothner,
- Richard Goldsmith,
- Arthur M. Hussey II and
- John D. Unger
Published Online: 17 MAR 2013
Copyright 1989 by the American Geophysical Union.
Northern Appalachian Transect: Southeastern Quebec, Canada Through Western Maine, U.S.A.; Quebec City, Canada to Portland, Maine, July 20-26, 1989
How to Cite
Moench, R. H. (1989) Days 5 and 6—Metakorphic Stratigraphy of the Northwestern Part of the Kearsarge-Central Maine Synclinorium, Western Maine, in Northern Appalachian Transect: Southeastern Quebec, Canada Through Western Maine, U.S.A.; Quebec City, Canada to Portland, Maine, July 20-26, 1989 (eds R. H. Moench, P. St.-Julien, G. M. Boone, E. L. Boudette, W. A. Bothner, R. Goldsmith, A. M. Hussey and J. D. Unger), American Geophysical Union, Washington, D. C.. doi: 10.1029/FT358p0038
- Published Online: 17 MAR 2013
- Published Print: 1 JAN 1989
Print ISBN: 9780875905594
Online ISBN: 9781118669600
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!