Aerosol black carbon and radon as tracers for air mass origin over the North Atlantic Ocean
Article first published online: 21 SEP 2012
Copyright 1990 by the American Geophysical Union.
Global Biogeochemical Cycles
Volume 4, Issue 2, pages 189–199, June 1990
How to Cite
1990), Aerosol black carbon and radon as tracers for air mass origin over the North Atlantic Ocean, Global Biogeochem. Cycles, 4(2), 189–199, doi:10.1029/GB004i002p00189., , , and (
- Issue published online: 21 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 21 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 AUG 1990
- Manuscript Received: 23 FEB 1990
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!