Distributions of chlorophyll and primary productivity in relation to water column structure in the eastern North Atlantic Ocean
Article first published online: 21 SEP 2012
Copyright 1990 by the American Geophysical Union.
Global Biogeochemical Cycles
Volume 4, Issue 3, pages 241–251, September 1990
How to Cite
1990), Distributions of chlorophyll and primary productivity in relation to water column structure in the eastern North Atlantic Ocean, Global Biogeochem. Cycles, 4(3), 241–251, doi:10.1029/GB004i003p00241., and (
- Issue published online: 21 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 21 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 NOV 1990
- Manuscript Received: 26 FEB 1990
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!