Structure of the Lithosphere in a Young Subduction Zone: Results from Reflection and Refraction Studies
- Muawia Barazangi and
- Larry Brown
Published Online: 15 MAR 2013
Copyright 1986 by the American Geophysical Union.
Reflection Seismology: The Continental Crust
How to Cite
Clowes, R. M., Spence, G. D., Ellis, R. M. and Waldron, D. A. (1986) Structure of the Lithosphere in a Young Subduction Zone: Results from Reflection and Refraction Studies, in Reflection Seismology: The Continental Crust (eds M. Barazangi and L. Brown), American Geophysical Union, Washington, D. C.. doi: 10.1029/GD014p0313
- Published Online: 15 MAR 2013
- Published Print: 1 JAN 1986
Print ISBN: 9780875905143
Online ISBN: 9781118670118
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!