Deep Ocean Circulation, Preformed Nutrients, and Atmospheric Carbon Dioxide: Theories and Evidence from Oceanic Sediments
- Kenneth J. Hsü
Published Online: 15 MAR 2013
Copyright 1986 by the American Geophysical Union.
Mesozoic and Cenozoic Oceans
How to Cite
Boyle, E. A. (1986) Deep Ocean Circulation, Preformed Nutrients, and Atmospheric Carbon Dioxide: Theories and Evidence from Oceanic Sediments, in Mesozoic and Cenozoic Oceans (ed K. J. Hsü), American Geophysical Union, Washington, D. C.. doi: 10.1029/GD015p0049
- Published Online: 15 MAR 2013
- Published Print: 1 JAN 1986
Print ISBN: 9780875905150
Online ISBN: 9781118669914
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!