The Consistency of the Scale of the Terrestrial Reference Frames Estimated from SLR and VLBI Data
- David E. Smith and
- Donald L. Turcotte
Published Online: 15 MAR 2013
Copyright 1993 by the American Geophysical Union.
Contributions of Space Geodesy to Geodynamics: Earth Dynamics
How to Cite
Himwich, W. E., Watkins, M. M., Ma, C., Macmillan, D. S., Clark, T. A., Eanes, R. J., Ryan, J. W., Schutz, B. E. and Tapley, B. D. (2013) The Consistency of the Scale of the Terrestrial Reference Frames Estimated from SLR and VLBI Data, in Contributions of Space Geodesy to Geodynamics: Earth Dynamics (eds D. E. Smith and D. L. Turcotte), American Geophysical Union, Washington, D. C.. doi: 10.1029/GD024p0113
- Published Online: 15 MAR 2013
- Published Print: 1 JAN 1993
Print ISBN: 9780875905242
Online ISBN: 9781118669723
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!