A Microwave Radiometer Comparison and Its Implication for the Accuracy of Wet Delays
- David E. Smith and
- Donald L. Turcotte
Published Online: 15 MAR 2013
Copyright 1993 by the American Geophysical Union.
Contributions of Space Geodesy to Geodynamics: Technology
How to Cite
Kuehn, C. E., Elgered, G., Johansson, J. M., Clark, T. A. and RöNnöNg, B. O. (1993) A Microwave Radiometer Comparison and Its Implication for the Accuracy of Wet Delays, in Contributions of Space Geodesy to Geodynamics: Technology (eds D. E. Smith and D. L. Turcotte), American Geophysical Union, Washington, D. C.. doi: 10.1029/GD025p0099
- Published Online: 15 MAR 2013
- Published Print: 1 JAN 1993
Print ISBN: 9780875905266
Online ISBN: 9781118670088
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!