Intense poleward-directed electric fields near the ionospheric projection of the plasmapause
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2012
Copyright 1977 by the American Geophysical Union.
Geophysical Research Letters
Volume 4, Issue 11, pages 543–546, November 1977
How to Cite
(1977), Intense poleward-directed electric fields near the ionospheric projection of the plasmapause. Geophysical Research Letters, 4: 543–546. doi: 10.1029/GL004i011p00543
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 SEP 1977
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAY 1977
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!