Clues to Ionospheric Conditions in the Southern Auroral Zone
- A.P. Crary,
- L.M. Gould,
- E.O. Hulburt,
- Hugh Odishaw and
- Waldo E. Smith
Published Online: 18 MAR 2013
Copyright 1956 by the American Geophysical Union.
Antarctica in the International Geophysical Year: Based on a Symposium on the Antarctic
How to Cite
Shapley, A. H. (1956) Clues to Ionospheric Conditions in the Southern Auroral Zone, in Antarctica in the International Geophysical Year: Based on a Symposium on the Antarctic (eds A.P. Crary, L.M. Gould, E.O. Hulburt, H. Odishaw and W. E. Smith), American Geophysical Union, Washington D. C.. doi: 10.1029/GM001p0086
- Published Online: 18 MAR 2013
- Published Print: 1 JAN 1956
Print ISBN: 9780875900018
Online ISBN: 9781118669204
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!