Techniques for Measurement of Hydrogen Sulfide and Sulfur Oxides
- James P. Lodge Jr.
Published Online: 17 MAR 2013
Copyright 1959 by the American Geophysical Union.
Atmospheric Chemistry of Chlorine and Sulfur Compounds: Proceedings of a Symposium Held at the Robert A. Taft Sanitary Engineering Center, Cincinnati, Ohio, November 4-6, 1957
How to Cite
Jacobs, M. B. (1959) Techniques for Measurement of Hydrogen Sulfide and Sulfur Oxides, in Atmospheric Chemistry of Chlorine and Sulfur Compounds: Proceedings of a Symposium Held at the Robert A. Taft Sanitary Engineering Center, Cincinnati, Ohio, November 4-6, 1957 (ed J. P. Lodge), American Geophysical Union, Washington D. C.. doi: 10.1029/GM003p0024
- Published Online: 17 MAR 2013
- Published Print: 23 JAN 1959
Print ISBN: 9780875900032
Online ISBN: 9781118668962
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!