Orbits in Contemporary Geodesy
- Charles A. Whitten and
- Kenneth H. Drummond
Published Online: 18 MAR 2013
Copyright 1959 American Geophysical Union.
Contemporary Geodesy: Proceedings of a Conference Held at the Harvard College Observatory - Smithsonian Astrophysical Observatory, Cambridge, Massachusetts, December 1-2, 1958
How to Cite
Lundquist, C. A. (1959) Orbits in Contemporary Geodesy, in Contemporary Geodesy: Proceedings of a Conference Held at the Harvard College Observatory - Smithsonian Astrophysical Observatory, Cambridge, Massachusetts, December 1-2, 1958 (eds C. A. Whitten and K. H. Drummond), American Geophysical Union, Washington D. C.. doi: 10.1029/GM004p0079
- Published Online: 18 MAR 2013
- Published Print: 1 JAN 1959
Print ISBN: 9780875900049
Online ISBN: 9781118668832
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!