Synoptic and Planetary Scale Phenomena Leading to the Formation And Recurrence of Precipitation
- Helmut Weickmann
Published Online: 18 MAR 2013
Copyright 1960 by the American Geophysical Union.
Physics of Precipitation: Proceedings of the Cloud Physics Conference, Woods Hole, Massachusetts, June 3-5, 1959
How to Cite
Namias, J. (2013) Synoptic and Planetary Scale Phenomena Leading to the Formation And Recurrence of Precipitation, in Physics of Precipitation: Proceedings of the Cloud Physics Conference, Woods Hole, Massachusetts, June 3-5, 1959 (ed H. Weickmann), American Geophysical Union, Washington D. C.. doi: 10.1029/GM005p0032
- Published Online: 18 MAR 2013
- Published Print: 1 JAN 1960
Book Series Editors:
- Waldo E. Smith
Print ISBN: 9780875900056
Online ISBN: 9781118668931
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!