Some Recent Developments in Gravity Measurements Aboard Surface Ships
- Hyman Orlin
Published Online: 18 MAR 2013
Copyright 1966 by the American Geophysical Union.
Gravity Anomalies: Unsurveyed Areas
How to Cite
Talwani, M. (1966) Some Recent Developments in Gravity Measurements Aboard Surface Ships, in Gravity Anomalies: Unsurveyed Areas (ed H. Orlin), American Geophysical Union, Washington, D.C.. doi: 10.1029/GM009p0031
- Published Online: 18 MAR 2013
- Published Print: 1 JAN 1966
Print ISBN: 9780875900094
Online ISBN: 9781118664018
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!