Origin of Magnetic Anomalies Over the Central Volcanic Region of New Zealand
- Leon Knopoff,
- Charles L. Drake and
- Pembroke J. Hart
Published Online: 18 MAR 2013
Copyright 1968 by the American Geophysical Union.
The Crust and Upper Mantle of the Pacific Area
How to Cite
Malahof, A. (2013) Origin of Magnetic Anomalies Over the Central Volcanic Region of New Zealand, in The Crust and Upper Mantle of the Pacific Area (eds L. Knopoff, C. L. Drake and P. J. Hart), American Geophysical Union, Washington, D. C.. doi: 10.1029/GM012p0218
- Published Online: 18 MAR 2013
- Published Print: 20 APR 2012
Book Series Editors:
- Waldo E. Smith
Print ISBN: 9780875900124
Online ISBN: 9781118663738
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!