Crustal and Mantle Inhomogeneities as Defined by Attenuation of Short-Period P Waves
- John G. Heacock
Published Online: 15 MAR 2013
Copyright 1971 by the American Geophysical Union.
The Structure and Physical Properties of the Earth's Crust
How to Cite
Berg, J. W., Long, L. T., Sarmah, S. K. and Trembly, L. D. (1971) Crustal and Mantle Inhomogeneities as Defined by Attenuation of Short-Period P Waves, in The Structure and Physical Properties of the Earth's Crust (ed J. G. Heacock), American Geophysical Union, Washington D. C.. doi: 10.1029/GM014p0051
- Published Online: 15 MAR 2013
- Published Print: 1 JAN 1971
Print ISBN: 9780875900148
Online ISBN: 9781118664049
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!