Crustal Investigations by the Magnetotelluric Tensor Impedance Method
- John G. Heacock
Published Online: 15 MAR 2013
Copyright 1971 by the American Geophysical Union.
The Structure and Physical Properties of the Earth's Crust
How to Cite
Word, D. R., Smith, H. W. and Bostick, F. X. (1971) Crustal Investigations by the Magnetotelluric Tensor Impedance Method, in The Structure and Physical Properties of the Earth's Crust (ed J. G. Heacock), American Geophysical Union, Washington D. C.. doi: 10.1029/GM014p0145
- Published Online: 15 MAR 2013
- Published Print: 1 JAN 1971
Print ISBN: 9780875900148
Online ISBN: 9781118664049
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!