People in a Rapidly Changing Environment: the First Six Years of Volta Lake
- William C. Ackermann,
- Gilbert F. White,
- E.B. Worthington and
- J. Loreena Ivens
Published Online: 19 MAR 2013
Copyright © 1973 by the American Geophysical Union.
Man-Made Lakes: Their Problems and Environmental Effects
How to Cite
Taylor, B. W. (1973) People in a Rapidly Changing Environment: the First Six Years of Volta Lake, in Man-Made Lakes: Their Problems and Environmental Effects (eds W. C. Ackermann, G. F. White, E.B. Worthington and J. L. Ivens), American Geophysical Union, Washington, D. C.. doi: 10.1029/GM017p0099
- Published Online: 19 MAR 2013
- Published Print: 1 JAN 1973
Print ISBN: 9780875900179
Online ISBN: 9781118664117
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!