The Relation Between Hydromagnetic Waves and the Magneto-Ionic Theory†
Published Online: 17 MAR 2013
Copyright © 1974 by the American Geophysical Union.
The Upper Atmosphere in Motion
How to Cite
Hines, C. O. (1974) The Relation Between Hydromagnetic Waves and the Magneto-Ionic Theory†, in The Upper Atmosphere in Motion, American Geophysical Union, Washington, D. C.. doi: 10.1029/GM018p0862
- Published Online: 17 MAR 2013
- Published Print: 1 JAN 1974
Print ISBN: 9780875900186
Online ISBN: 9781118663578
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!