Laboratory Studies on Natural Gouge from the U.S. Geological Survey Dry Lake Valley No. 1 Well, San Andreas Fault Zone
- N.L. Carter,
- M. Friedman,
- J.M. Logan and
- D.W. Stearns
Published Online: 17 MAR 2013
Copyright © 1981 by the American Geophysical Union.
Mechanical Behavior of Crustal Rocks: The Handin Volume
How to Cite
Logan, J. M., Higgs, N. G. and Friedman, M. (1981) Laboratory Studies on Natural Gouge from the U.S. Geological Survey Dry Lake Valley No. 1 Well, San Andreas Fault Zone, in Mechanical Behavior of Crustal Rocks: The Handin Volume (eds N.L. Carter, M. Friedman, J.M. Logan and D.W. Stearns), American Geophysical Union, Washington, D. C.. doi: 10.1029/GM024p0121
- Published Online: 17 MAR 2013
- Published Print: 1 JAN 1981
Print ISBN: 9780875900247
Online ISBN: 9781118663806
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!