Role of Ions in Heteromolecular Nucleation: Free Energy Change of Hydrated Ion Clusters
- David R. Schryer
Published Online: 21 MAR 2013
Copyright 1982 by the American Geophysical Union.
Heterogeneous Atmospheric Chemistry
How to Cite
Suck, S. H., Chen, T. S., Emmons, R. W., Hagen, D. E. and Kassner, J. L. (1982) Role of Ions in Heteromolecular Nucleation: Free Energy Change of Hydrated Ion Clusters, in Heterogeneous Atmospheric Chemistry (ed D. R. Schryer), American Geophysical Union, Washington, D. C.. doi: 10.1029/GM026p0028
- Published Online: 21 MAR 2013
- Published Print: 1 JAN 1982
Print ISBN: 9780875900513
Online ISBN: 9781118663813
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!