Geology of the Zambales Range, Luzon, Philippine Islands: Ophiolite Derived from an Island Arc-Back Arc Basin Pair
- Dennis E. Hayes
Published Online: 3 APR 2013
Copyright 1983 by the American Geophysical Union.
The Tectonic and Geologic Evolution of Southeast Asian Seas and Islands: Part 2
How to Cite
Hawkins, J. W. and Evans, C. A. (1983) Geology of the Zambales Range, Luzon, Philippine Islands: Ophiolite Derived from an Island Arc-Back Arc Basin Pair, in The Tectonic and Geologic Evolution of Southeast Asian Seas and Islands: Part 2 (ed D. E. Hayes), American Geophysical Union, Washington, D. C.. doi: 10.1029/GM027p0095
- Published Online: 3 APR 2013
- Published Print: 1 JAN 1983
Print ISBN: 9780875900537
Online ISBN: 9781118664094
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!