Relationships between Field-Aligned Currents, Electric Fields, and Particle Precipitation as Observed by Dynamics Explorer-2
- Thomas A. Potemra
Published Online: 21 MAR 2013
Copyright 1984 by the American Geophysical Union.
How to Cite
Sugiura, M., Iyemori, T., Hoffman, R. A., Maynard, N. C., Burch, J. L. and Winningham, J. D. (1984) Relationships between Field-Aligned Currents, Electric Fields, and Particle Precipitation as Observed by Dynamics Explorer-2, in Magnetospheric Currents (ed T. A. Potemra), American Geophysical Union, Washington, D. C.. doi: 10.1029/GM028p0096
- Published Online: 21 MAR 2013
- Published Print: 1 JAN 1984
Print ISBN: 9780875900551
Online ISBN: 9781118664131
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!