Experimental Evidence for the Effect of Chemical Environment Upon the Creep Rate of Olivine
- Robert N. Schock
Published Online: 18 MAR 2013
Copyright 1985 by the American Geophysical Union.
Point Defects in Minerals
How to Cite
Ricoult, D. L. and Kohlstedt, D. L. (1985) Experimental Evidence for the Effect of Chemical Environment Upon the Creep Rate of Olivine, in Point Defects in Minerals (ed R. N. Schock), American Geophysical Union, Washington, D. C.. doi: 10.1029/GM031p0171
- Published Online: 18 MAR 2013
- Published Print: 1 JAN 1985
Print ISBN: 9780875900568
Online ISBN: 9781118664070
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!