Carbon Cycle Variations During the Past 50,000 Years: Atmospheric 14C/12C Ratio as an Isotopic Indicator
- E.T. Sundquist and
- W.S. Broecker
Published Online: 18 MAR 2013
Copyright 1985 by the American Geophysical Union.
The Carbon Cycle and Atmospheric CO: Natural Variations Archean to Present
How to Cite
Lal, D. (1985) Carbon Cycle Variations During the Past 50,000 Years: Atmospheric 14C/12C Ratio as an Isotopic Indicator, in The Carbon Cycle and Atmospheric CO: Natural Variations Archean to Present (eds E.T. Sundquist and W.S. Broecker), American Geophysical Union, Washington, D. C.. doi: 10.1029/GM032p0221
- Published Online: 18 MAR 2013
- Published Print: 1 JAN 1985
Print ISBN: 9780875900605
Online ISBN: 9781118664322
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!