Carbon Isotope Variations in Surface Waters of the Gulf of Mexico on Time Scales of 10,000, 30,000, 150,000 and 2 Million Years
- E.T. Sundquist and
- W.S. Broecker
Published Online: 18 MAR 2013
Copyright 1985 by the American Geophysical Union.
The Carbon Cycle and Atmospheric CO: Natural Variations Archean to Present
How to Cite
Williams, D. F. (1985) Carbon Isotope Variations in Surface Waters of the Gulf of Mexico on Time Scales of 10,000, 30,000, 150,000 and 2 Million Years, in The Carbon Cycle and Atmospheric CO: Natural Variations Archean to Present (eds E.T. Sundquist and W.S. Broecker), American Geophysical Union, Washington, D. C.. doi: 10.1029/GM032p0329
- Published Online: 18 MAR 2013
- Published Print: 1 JAN 1985
Print ISBN: 9780875900605
Online ISBN: 9781118664322
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!