A Geophysical Survey of Subglacial Geology Around the Deep-Drilling Site at Dye 3, Greenland
- C.C. Langway Jr.,
- H. Oeschger and
- W. Dansgaard
Published Online: 18 MAR 2013
Copyright 1985 by the American Geophysical Union.
Greenland Ice Core: Geophysics, Geochemistry, and the Environment
How to Cite
Jezek, K. C., Roeloffs, E. A. and Greischar, L. L. (1985) A Geophysical Survey of Subglacial Geology Around the Deep-Drilling Site at Dye 3, Greenland, in Greenland Ice Core: Geophysics, Geochemistry, and the Environment (eds C.C. Langway, H. Oeschger and W. Dansgaard), American Geophysical Union, Washington, D. C.. doi: 10.1029/GM033p0105
- Published Online: 18 MAR 2013
- Published Print: 1 JAN 1985
Print ISBN: 9780875900575
Online ISBN: 9781118664155
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!