Physico-Chemical Properties of Olivine and Spinel Solid Solutions in the System Mg2SiO4-Fe2SiO4
- Murli H. Manghnani and
- Yasuhiko Syono
Published Online: 21 MAR 2013
Copyright © 1987 by Terra Scientific Publishing Company (TERRAPUB), Tokyo.
High-Pressure Research in Mineral Physics: A Volume in Honor of Syun-iti Akimoto
How to Cite
Watanabe, H. (2013) Physico-Chemical Properties of Olivine and Spinel Solid Solutions in the System Mg2SiO4-Fe2SiO4 , in High-Pressure Research in Mineral Physics: A Volume in Honor of Syun-iti Akimoto (eds M. H. Manghnani and Y. Syono), American Geophysical Union, Washington, D. C.. doi: 10.1029/GM039p0275
- Published Online: 21 MAR 2013
- Published Print: 1 JAN 1987
Print ISBN: 9780875900667
Online ISBN: 9781118664124
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!