Type-Curve Analyses of Single- and Cross-Hole Pneumatic Tests in Unsaturated Fractured Tuffs
- Daniel D. Evans,
- Thomas J. Nicholson and
- Todd C. Rasmussen
Published Online: 18 MAR 2013
Copyright 2001 by the American Geophysical Union
Flow and Transport through Unsaturated Fractured Rock
How to Cite
Illman, W. A., Thompson, D. L. and Neuman, S. P. (2001) Type-Curve Analyses of Single- and Cross-Hole Pneumatic Tests in Unsaturated Fractured Tuffs, in Flow and Transport through Unsaturated Fractured Rock (eds D. D. Evans, T. J. Nicholson and T. C. Rasmussen), American Geophysical Union, Washington, D. C.. doi: 10.1029/GM042p0087
- Published Online: 18 MAR 2013
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2001
Print ISBN: 9780875909837
Online ISBN: 9781118668504
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!