Two-Phase Unsaturated Flow at Yucca Mountain, Nevada: A Report on Current Understanding
- Daniel D. Evans,
- Thomas J. Nicholson and
- Todd C. Rasmussen
Published Online: 18 MAR 2013
Copyright 2001 by the American Geophysical Union
Flow and Transport through Unsaturated Fractured Rock
How to Cite
Pruess, K. (2001) Two-Phase Unsaturated Flow at Yucca Mountain, Nevada: A Report on Current Understanding, in Flow and Transport through Unsaturated Fractured Rock (eds D. D. Evans, T. J. Nicholson and T. C. Rasmussen), American Geophysical Union, Washington, D. C.. doi: 10.1029/GM042p0113
- Published Online: 18 MAR 2013
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2001
Print ISBN: 9780875909837
Online ISBN: 9781118668504
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!