Mineralogical Studies of Samoan Ultramafic Xenoliths: Implications for Upper Mantle Processes
- Barbara H. Keating,
- Patricia Fryer,
- Rodey Batiza and
- George W. Boehlert
Published Online: 18 MAR 2013
Copyright 1987 by the American Geophysical Union
Seamounts, Islands, and Atolls
How to Cite
Wright, E. (1987) Mineralogical Studies of Samoan Ultramafic Xenoliths: Implications for Upper Mantle Processes, in Seamounts, Islands, and Atolls (eds B. H. Keating, P. Fryer, R. Batiza and G. W. Boehlert), American Geophysical Union, Washington, D. C.. doi: 10.1029/GM043p0221
- Published Online: 18 MAR 2013
- Published Print: 1 JAN 1987
Print ISBN: 9780875900681
Online ISBN: 9781118664209
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!