An Experimental Study of Inertial Waves in a Spheroidal Shell of Rotating Fluid
- D. E. Smylie and
- Raymond Hide
Published Online: 29 MAR 2013
Copyright 1988 by the American Geophysical Union
Structure and Dynamics of Earth's Deep Interior
How to Cite
Lumb, L. I. and Aldridge, K. D. (1988) An Experimental Study of Inertial Waves in a Spheroidal Shell of Rotating Fluid, in Structure and Dynamics of Earth's Deep Interior (eds D. E. Smylie and R. Hide), American Geophysical Union, Washington, D. C.. doi: 10.1029/GM046p0035
- Published Online: 29 MAR 2013
- Published Print: 1 JAN 1988
Print ISBN: 9780875904504
Online ISBN: 9781118666562
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!