Dating Lower Crustal Features in France and Adjacent Areas from Deep Seismic Profiles
- Robert F. Mereu,
- Stephan Mueller and
- David M. Fountain
Published Online: 9 APR 2013
Copyright 1989 by the American Geophysical Union
Properties and Processes of Earth's Lower Crust
How to Cite
Bois, C., Pinet, B. and Roure, F. (1989) Dating Lower Crustal Features in France and Adjacent Areas from Deep Seismic Profiles, in Properties and Processes of Earth's Lower Crust (eds R. F. Mereu, S. Mueller and D. M. Fountain), American Geophysical Union, Washington, D. C.. doi: 10.1029/GM051p0017
- Published Online: 9 APR 2013
- Published Print: 1 JAN 1989
Print ISBN: 9780875904566
Online ISBN: 9781118666388
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!