A Petrological Model of the Laminated Lower Crust in Southwest Germany Based on the Wide-Angle P- and S-Wave Seismic Data
- Robert F. Mereu,
- Stephan Mueller and
- David M. Fountain
Published Online: 9 APR 2013
Copyright 1989 by the American Geophysical Union
Properties and Processes of Earth's Lower Crust
How to Cite
Holbrook, W. S. (1989) A Petrological Model of the Laminated Lower Crust in Southwest Germany Based on the Wide-Angle P- and S-Wave Seismic Data, in Properties and Processes of Earth's Lower Crust (eds R. F. Mereu, S. Mueller and D. M. Fountain), American Geophysical Union, Washington, D. C.. doi: 10.1029/GM051p0121
- Published Online: 9 APR 2013
- Published Print: 1 JAN 1989
Print ISBN: 9780875904566
Online ISBN: 9781118666388
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!