Numerical Simulation of Interplanetary and Magnetospheric Phenomena: The Kelvin-Helmholtz Instability
- J. H. Waite Jr.,
- J. L. Burch and
- R. L. Moore
Published Online: 18 MAR 2013
Copyright 1989 by the American Geophysical Union
Solar System Plasma Physics
How to Cite
Goldstein, M. L., Aaron Roberts, D. and Matthaeus, W. H. (1989) Numerical Simulation of Interplanetary and Magnetospheric Phenomena: The Kelvin-Helmholtz Instability, in Solar System Plasma Physics (eds J. H. Waite, J. L. Burch and R. L. Moore), American Geophysical Union, Washington, D. C.. doi: 10.1029/GM054p0113
- Published Online: 18 MAR 2013
- Published Print: 1 JAN 1989
Print ISBN: 9780875900742
Online ISBN: 9781118664315
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!