Design Considerations for a “Solar Mass Ejection Imager” on a Rotating Spacecraft
- J. H. Waite Jr.,
- J. L. Burch and
- R. L. Moore
Published Online: 18 MAR 2013
Copyright 1989 by the American Geophysical Union
Solar System Plasma Physics
How to Cite
Jackson, B.V., Hudson, H.S., Nichols, J.D. and Gold, R.E. (1989) Design Considerations for a “Solar Mass Ejection Imager” on a Rotating Spacecraft, in Solar System Plasma Physics (eds J. H. Waite, J. L. Burch and R. L. Moore), American Geophysical Union, Washington, D. C.. doi: 10.1029/GM054p0291
- Published Online: 18 MAR 2013
- Published Print: 1 JAN 1989
Print ISBN: 9780875900742
Online ISBN: 9781118664315
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!