Long-Period Fluctuations in El NiñO Amplitude and Frequency Reconstructed from Tree-Rings
- David H. Peterson
Published Online: 23 MAR 2013
Copyright 1989 by the American Geophysical Union
Aspects of Climate Variability in the Pacific and the Western Americas
How to Cite
Michaelsen, J. (1989) Long-Period Fluctuations in El NiñO Amplitude and Frequency Reconstructed from Tree-Rings, in Aspects of Climate Variability in the Pacific and the Western Americas (ed D. H. Peterson), American Geophysical Union, Washington, D. C.. doi: 10.1029/GM055p0069
- Published Online: 23 MAR 2013
- Published Print: 1 JAN 1989
Print ISBN: 9780875900728
Online ISBN: 9781118664285
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!