Phase Equilibrium Constraints on the Evolution of Transitional and Mildly Alkalic Fe-ti Basalts in the Rift Zones of Iceland
- John M. Sinton
Published Online: 19 MAR 2013
Copyright 1989 by the American Geophysical Union
Evolution of Mid Ocean Ridges
How to Cite
Thy, P. (1989) Phase Equilibrium Constraints on the Evolution of Transitional and Mildly Alkalic Fe-ti Basalts in the Rift Zones of Iceland, in Evolution of Mid Ocean Ridges (ed J. M. Sinton), American Geophysical Union, Washington, D. C.. doi: 10.1029/GM057p0039
- Published Online: 19 MAR 2013
- Published Print: 1 JAN 1989
Print ISBN: 9780875904580
Online ISBN: 9781118666449
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!