Imbedded Open Flux Tubes and “Viscous Interaction” in the Low Latitude Boundary Layer
- C. T. Russell,
- E. R. Priest and
- L. C. Lee
Published Online: 21 MAR 2013
Copyright 1990 by the American Geophysical Union.
Physics of Magnetic Flux Ropes
How to Cite
Crooker, N. U. (1990) Imbedded Open Flux Tubes and “Viscous Interaction” in the Low Latitude Boundary Layer, in Physics of Magnetic Flux Ropes (eds C. T. Russell, E. R. Priest and L. C. Lee), American Geophysical Union, Washington, D. C.. doi: 10.1029/GM058p0489
- Published Online: 21 MAR 2013
- Published Print: 1 JAN 1990
Print ISBN: 9780875900261
Online ISBN: 9781118663868
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!