Effect of a Sudden Impulse in Electron Temperature on the Polar Wind: A Time-Dependent Semi-Kinetic Model
- Gordon R. Wilson
Published Online: 18 MAR 2013
Copyright 1991 by the American Geophysical Union.
Modeling Magnetospheric Plasma Processes
How to Cite
Ho, C.W., Horwitz, J. L. and Wilson, G. R. (1991) Effect of a Sudden Impulse in Electron Temperature on the Polar Wind: A Time-Dependent Semi-Kinetic Model, in Modeling Magnetospheric Plasma Processes (ed G. R. Wilson), American Geophysical Union, Washington, D. C.. doi: 10.1029/GM062p0105
- Published Online: 18 MAR 2013
- Published Print: 1 JAN 1991
Print ISBN: 9780875900285
Online ISBN: 9781118663905
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!